miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Anillos



It’s the holiday season and it’s time to decorate! Ornaments, wreaths, lights, baubles, tinsel…RINGS!  Like I’ve said before, I love rings…I always wear at least 4. However, when it’s hot and sticky outside, rings are the last things I want confining my fingers (humidity = fat fingers EW!). It’s just starting to get cold in Charleston and it’s time to break out the decorations. The festive season calls for festive fingers…red polish and cocktail rings GALORE! These pictures put me in the holiday spirit…almost as much as a decked out tree.

(most pictures feature the Olsen’s…they know how to decorate!)

for the love of daul

daul kim (may 31, 1989-nov 19, 2009)





can’t get enough of: dree hemingway

dree-hemingway breton top
dree-hemingway kitten glasses
dree hemingway streetstyle 2
dree hemingway streetstyle
dree-hemingway-apt-2
dree-hemingway001
dree hemingway rings



body kate moss 2

Ruven Afanador skull fashionwild-fox-couture-9wildfoxf09wildfox-couture 3wild-fox-couture-8wild-fox-couture-2WildFox vampire 2wildfox vampirewild-fox-couture-fangs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario