martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

tipos de gafas by MissAtLaPlaya



On today’s post I’m showing you a glasses guide ellaborated by Luxottica, and Lord Wilmore, a new glasses label with classic styles.
Types of frames
Which one suits you?


What sunglasses say about you…

  
I wanted to talk you about Lord Wilmore since last month. It’s a new online glasses shop, vintage style, prescripted and sunnies, with a classic and elegant look. The best of the store is that for every pair you buy, they donate another one to a poor country. They collaborate with several NGOs, andAnidan is one of them, an organization that helps kids in Lamu, Kenya. I collaborate with them too (remember when I was selling jewellery made by the Masai?)
These are my favourite Lord Wilmore models:

PS: If you can’t decide which one to buy, you can get several, try them at home, and return the ones you don’t want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario